Thursday, January 7, 2010

My schedule on top of college

*I am not complaining. I love dance and I would have my schedule even busier if I could. I just want to show people how much work is put into our training. These dance classes are put on top of a 4day a week 9 to 5 very physical performing arts college course. I never get any breaks from my family who presume I'm lazy because I'm tired at home so I'd just like to show people its not what they believe. Dancers are the most hard working and unappreciated people in the world.

Monday:
Jazz 7:00pm - 8:00pm

Tuesday:
Ballet 8:00pm - 9:30pm

Wednesday:
none yet

Thursday:
Interning in Macushla Dance Group 11:00am - 12:00pm
Contemporary 6:00pm - 7:30pm

Friday:
none yet

Saturday:
none yet

Sunday:
Contemporary 11:00am - 12:15pm

6 comments:

  1. Haha...I know it!
    I get home from ballet and i'm expected to suddenly do all the chores, and clean up the house...sigh

    I have dance everyday for an hour and a half except on Fridays and Sundays...
    This time of year until June we are expected to stay half an hour more, making it two hours, because of the show coming up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh its so ridiculous! I mean if they tried what we did for a day and we asked them to do chores they'd be like "Hell no" lol.

    Awe lucky! lol sorry but I wish I was doing a show and had that much dance in a week

    Break a leg in your show! Take pics for me! Or even try record it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha..i know it..

    Also when people say, "Ooh you do dance? Show me some."
    So you show them something, and they turn all disgusted and walk away saying, "Thats just not normal." and shake their heads....
    hahaha

    Fridays and Sundays are torture cause i actually have to have a life again, and do something other then dance.. :)

    Ooh..I'll try

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha when ever someone says "Dance for me" Or something I'm like "Come see one of my shows"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a good idea, except then i would have to buy them all tickets and have them pay me back...
    Cause our performances are not posted everywhere...

    ReplyDelete