Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Solo

So I ask Michelle "Can you help me with my University solo, please?" as she is my teacher, she replies "Yes I can, just come up with a concept and we'll develop it from that!", I'm like "Ok I know we're contemporary dancers and all but are you for real?" Course what I actually said was "Yeah k thats awesome!" bah I'm an idiot...

WAIT! No I'm not! After weeks of having that nagging voice in the back of my head saying
"Uh dumb ass, you need a concept you know!" to which I reply;
"Pffft I have one!"
"Oh yeah, what?"
"Uh I have my ideas..."
"No you don't!"
"How do you know?"
"Because I'm you, you tool!"
"Yeah, well, I, you, suck it bitch!" ... *out loud* "Awe shit!"

But apart from my inner monologue being a demented and abusive pair and me needing to be locked away I have it! My solo concept! Abandonment and the need to stand on your own two feet! I want something emotional so I'll work harder on it. I'm doing it to My Immortal by Evanescence (I know how emo right?). This routine will either be epic or a big pile opf "seriously even make me look at that and I WILL kick you so hard in the nuts you'll have tree tonsils..." and I'm hoping not the latter! I WANT THOSE JUDGES TO CRY LIKE BABIES! I really need this!

No comments:

Post a Comment