Thursday, November 12, 2009

Intro (The Dancing Blog)

Hey you guys, so I guess I owe all of my followers a huge apology for not writing in my blog in so long. I have been busy with college, internships and I recently sign a two-year contract with Mythology at the Basics ( http://www.europemyth.eu ) as a performer. So, I've been climbing my little ladder, but its no excuse for abandoning my blog here on blogspot and I hope you guys will believe me when I say it won't happen again. As you can see I have created a second blog, Dancing Angel, here I’m going to discuss my career, college, dance and anything that may relate so I hope you guys stay tuned and give me input, ask questions and request my view on a topic if you’d like to know. If you already did not know, I am a performing arts student and I will be heading off to university next year, God willing, to study dance and performing arts.

Anyway, here is the low down of what I have been doing recently. I am doing dance in college, but I have started hip-hop classes outside college and I am finding the choreography alien as I have not danced in this style in three to four years and am more adapt to lyrical or contemporary. However, I am going to keep at it. I returned from Poland on the thirty-first of October after a ten day training course with Mythology at the Basics, where I got to study under a hero of mine; Nicolai Veprev. In college now, we are preparing for the children’s play, The Big Book of Nursery Crimes, in which I play Jack from Jack and Jill. I am also the co-choreographer of the dance scene with my dance partner Danielle. This show will be showing in Dublin during the end of November to mid December and we are taking it to Swansea, Wales on the 2nd to the 4th of December. I have filled out my UCAS and I am just waiting for my reference to be completed before I pay for it. Through my UCAS I have applied to five colleges, four in London and one in Liverpool. All of the courses I have applied to major in dance and minor in physical theatre and drama.

Ok you guys that’s all I have for now. Please leave me a comment and say hello. I also have a vlog, face book, myspace and twitter, I will link them so you can check them out.

Sending out good vibes, so much love and positivity to you.

Myspace http://www.myspace.com/sean.cummins
Mythology at the Basics http://www.europemyth.eu

No comments:

Post a Comment